Co-Perform are commissioned for ESD services for the Westall Community Hub. The Hub is co-located at the Westall Primary School and Westall Secondary College site and provides a range of services including:
Westall Library and Community Hub
- A contemporary library.
- Children's services (kindergarten, supported playgroups, maternal and child health services and more).
- A range of community educational, health, welfare, support services and social opportunities.
ESD features of the project include:
- GBCA 4 Green Star rating (self-assessed “equivalent rating”).
- High levels of daylight access.
- Attention to the passive design elements (glazing specifications, exposure/covering/insulation of thermal mass, blinds, natural ventilation, etc) and the selection of energy efficient equipment enables a 30% to 40% energy reduction.